BREAD & BONE
Why I love it:
- This is my favourite burger place, hands down!
- They serve shoe string fries – which are my favourite kind of fries
- It’s a burger joint with a grown-up vibe
What to get:
- B&B burger – so hard to go past, it’s just your simple beef burger but it’s my absolute favourite and so hard to go by! ( I have tried every burger off the menu except the Lentil and Quinoa one)
- Entrees here are so good too, such as the B&B Fried Chicken Wings – have still not been a let down
- Housemade Soft Serve here is amazing to top it all off (if you have room lol)
- Cocktails from the hidden bar Maybe Mae underneath Bread & Bone
- Dimly lit inside and majority of the seating is on communal tables or at the bar, so I would say it’s pretty hard to get nice photos here
Note: They only take reservations for large groups, so be ready for a wait during peak times. But they also offer take away!