Why I love it:
- My favourite Thai food place!
- The food and drinks here are seriously amazing
- It’s got that grown up and stylish bar vibe
What to get:
(Everything is designed to share)
- ‘Tuk Tuk’ share menu – which provides you with pre-selected entree, mains and dessert items- not only great value for money but I left sooooo full!
- Roti with Pandan Custard – a dessert hard to get out of my mind
- There’s definitely a botanic vibe, with it’s mostly white interior and brown furnishings – I especially love the wall art (which looks like random doodling on the walls)
- Thai food with a modern twist and Asian-inspried cocktails make for delicious looking pictures
Note: It’s not the biggest place and it’s ALWAYS booked out. So make sure to make a reservation.