PANE E LATTE
Why I love it:
- Modern Italian twist on brunch
- Cute suburban cafe near my parents place yay! (so hard to find ones up North East way)
- Matteo (the owner) is so fun and charismatic (but please don’t ever make me say menu items in Italian – my accent is terrible lol)
- Open kitchen so you can see the magic happen
- Brunch cocktails are available here ooo!
What to get:
- Tiramisu pancakes – omgosh the chocolate/coffee sauce is amazing!!
- Benedetto – (Eggs Benedict) love how the usual ham and hollandaise sauce has been replaced with pancetta and rosemary bernaise
- Scamorza E Funghi – (mushroom big breakfast)
- Such a vibrant cafe with cute retro chairs and tables adds to the suburban-vibe and the colourful wall art on the walls are actually for sale
- Food is beautifully presented, and as delicious!